1997Established in Queensland
2012Established in Canberra ACT
2020Upgrades to the latest equipment to service our customers
Hydrovac is a subsidiary company of Pipe Replacement Solutions Pty Ltd (PRS). It is a Queensland based company specialising in pipe bursting of sewer and water mains and all associated services since 1997.
Our Hydrovac business is located in Canberra ACT. It was established in 2012 and has grown to be a major part of our business servicing many local Government and private customers with ongoing contracts in place.
We have built a reputation of delivering quality work in an efficient manner.
As a family-owned business, the directors are closely involved with the day to day operations of the company. It is their aim to quality work at all times. Due to our hands-on approach over many years, improvement in work practices is possible and strived for continuously.
It is our policy to work safely, look after our employee’s well being and protect the environment in the way work is executed.
Good public relations with the public and home owners are our pride. This ensures that home owners find the work on their properties an interesting experience.
Hydrovac Solutions is able to meet the needs of our parent company Pipe Replacement Solutions and the many contracts that require special attention to detection and reduction of damage to services and pipes when excavations take place.
Our truck has a 5000 litre capacity and can suit many applications across the Canberra and Southern NSW region.
Inventory for Hydro-vac:
Vacuum unit is an American manufactured “Ring-O-Matic” 5,000-litre “Hi Flow” 1,100 cfm air flow machine. A 50-hp Caterpillar diesel engine is used to generate the vacuum.
- 2015 Toyota Landcruiser Ute
- Toyota Hiace van with Jetting & Ipek CCTV unit.
- Hino GH 1728 Auto Air truck. With a Ring-O-Matic” 5,000-litre “Hi Flow” 1,100 cfm air flow machine.
- Mitsubishi 1424 Fuso Fighter truck. With a Ring-O-Matic” 4,000-litre “Hi Flow” 1,100 cfm air flow machine.
- Mitsubishi 1624 Fuso Fighter truck. With a Ring-O-Matic” 4,000-litre “Hi Flow” 1,100 cfm air flow machine.
- Hino 2632 Auto Air truck. With a Ring-O-Matic” 6500-litre “Hi Flow” 1250 cfm air flow machine.
- Hino 2632 Auto truck. With a Ring-O-Matic” 6500-litre “Hi Flow” 1250 cfm air flow machine.
- Isuzu FXZ Auto truck. With a Ring-O-Matic” 6500-litre “Hi Flow” 1750 cfm air flow machine.
- Isuzu Auto truck. With a Ring-O-Matic” 4000-litre “Hi Flow” 1250 cfm air flow machine.
Hydrovac Solutions utilizes only the latest vacuum excavation technologies. New advancements mean fasted project times, increased precision and less impact on the environment.
Hydrovac Solutions offers the most accurate, effective, efficient and safe excavation services. We pride ourselves on our extensive experience and ability to carry out any job with the greatest care.
Hydrovac excavation is considerably more cost effective that tradition forms of excavation. Our trained team combined with quality equipment can expedite the process. Reduction in time taken means reduction in the costs of equipment and manpower used.